Manage your emails with SMARTdoc
Did you know more and more organisations manage their emails with SMARTdoc? And they have multiple reasons to do so.
First of all, a lot of mail received and sent by employees includes business information, legal obligations, commitments and so on. This means that the outlook boxes are a vital source of information for any organization.
Importing mails in the SMARTdoc archive can integrate your mail traffic with your archive.
- Automate the archiving of sent and received emails.
- Automate the indexing of email traffic.
- Add security to mails and decide who can see them.
- Add lifecycle management to emails and log who read, printed or opened them.
- Avoid duplicates in the archive.
- Don’t hold on to outlook or 0365 accounts from employees who left the organization.
- Add workflows to emails.
- Add CRM or ERP identifiers to emails and/or attachments
- Automate finance and other emailboxes to integrate with workflow and/or ERP or CRM applications.
- Add contact and company names with indexs from sources such as CRM applications and address books
- Search through emails and attachments on full text, periods, dates, indexes or any combination.
- Create a GDPR compliant and risk free archive which integrates with other applications.
SMARTdoc can easily set up an automated email archiving within your organization. More info?